As an SEO Intern, you will assist the Senior SEO Manager and other team members in executing SEO campaigns for our clients. Under guidance, you will learn to perform essential SEO tasks and contribute to various stages of the SEO process, from keyword research to analyzing site performance.
- Assist the Senior SEO Manager in creating and implementing SEO strategies for clients.
- Learn about and contribute to editorial calendar planning, on-page optimization, and link-building activities.
- Conduct keyword research, competitor analysis, and support in technical SEO assessments.
- Help in preparing client reports, under the supervision of the Senior SEO Manager.
- Participate in client calls and meetings, as needed, to gain an understanding of the client’s goals and expectations.
- Enrolled in or recently graduated from a college or grad school with a focus on Marketing, Business, or related field.
- Basic understanding of SEO concepts and techniques is a plus, but not required.
- Eagerness to learn about SEO, digital marketing, and the travel industry.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
How we support your growth:
- Mentorship and hands-on training from experienced SEO professionals.
- Work in a collaborative and innovative environment.
- Academic credit (if applicable).
Interview Process: 3 Stages
Before the first interview: complete a brief survey that will be sent to you via Email.
- 1st stage – 30-Minute Screening Interview.
- 2nd stage – Introduction to basic SEO concepts and a discussion of your interest in the field.
- 3rd stage – Cultural fit interview and discussion of your career goals and aspirations.
Note: This is a paid internship position, and although prior SEO experience is not required, a strong willingness to learn and a passion for the travel industry is essential.