Are you highly motivated by results? Do you love travel?
The Senior SEO Manager role at Propellic, the Destination SEO Agency for Travel & Tourism, could be for you.
The Senior SEO Manager is ultimately responsible for the success of SEO campaigns for our clients. They ensure that deliverables and work are completed on time to high-quality standards without the need for revision. They are also responsible for everything from editorial calendar planning to technical SEO consulting and client communication.
The Senior SEO Manager is responsible for the quality of deliverables produced and is responsible for presenting those deliverables to clients.
The Senior SEO Manager sets campaign strategy and guides high-value high-touch & knowledgable clients to success.
- The Senior SEO Manager is fully responsible for the traffic growth of their clients under management.
- The Senior SEO Manager operates the high-level campaign progress & client experience.
- The Senior SEO Manager creates client SEO strategy based on needs and develops a plan that uses Propellic deliverables and guides clients through the SEO process. The SEO Strategist also creates a quarterly and an annual strategy for existing clients.
- The Senior SEO Manager presents and explains deliverables to clients, and answers their questions both in calls and outside of calls.
- Required: 5+ Years of SEO Experience
- Required: 2+ Years of Client-Facing/Agency SEO Experience
How we celebrate success:
- Bonusly for shared recognition – redeem gift codes
- Travel opportunities to go to conferences (From Orlando to Greece)
- We want our team to constantly learn so we invest in training and courses
- Annual company retreat
Interview Process: 3 Stages
Before the first interview: complete a brief survey that will be sent to you via Email.
- 1st stage – 30-Minute Screening Interview
- 2nd stage – Brief technical stage We act like clients, ask questions and listen to a presentation on the site.
- 3rd stage – Career history interview. Culture fit interview.